- Woven straight leg trouser
- Darts at back waist, two functional side slash pockets, two non-functional back besom pockets
- Hidden front zipper with clasp and interior button closure
- 36 inch inseam with 9½ inch rise. Measurements were taken from a size 42
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 34½ inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 35 inches.
64% rayon, 33% acetate and 3% other fibers shell
Known for her lavishly romantic goddess gowns, Alberta Ferretti is a master in the art of feminine draping. The daughter of a dressmaker, Ferretti began her career working for the Jean-Paul Gaultier and Moschino fashion houses. In 1981 she launched her eponymous collection as well as Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, a more youthful line. Her dresses' elegant flourishes and sumptuous fabrics have made the label a red-carpet favorite of fashion icons as Sarah Jessica Parker, Gwyneth Paltrow, Cate Blanchett, and Natalie Portman.