- Silk graphic print long sleeve dress with v-shaped neckline at front and back
- Pleated neckline and pleated draping at front skirt
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure. Fully lined with a finished hemline
- 30 inches in circumference at bust and 26 inches in circumference at waist. 40 inches from shoulder to hemline. Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 34½ inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 35 inches
100% silk shell. 100% polyester lining
Known for her lavishly romantic goddess gowns, Alberta Ferretti is a master in the art of feminine draping. The daughter of a dressmaker, Ferretti began her career working for the Jean-Paul Gaultier and Moschino fashion houses. In 1981 she launched her eponymous collection as well as Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, a more youthful line. Her dresses' elegant flourishes and sumptuous fabrics have made the label a red-carpet favorite of fashion icons as Sarah Jessica Parker, Gwyneth Paltrow, Cate Blanchett, and Natalie Portman.