- Semi sheer silk chiffon skirt
- Gathers at waist, unfinished hem detail, optional contrast lining with elastic seaming at waist and unfinished hem detail
- Hidden two snap closure at waist
- 33 inches from waist to hemline. Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 34½ inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 35 inches.
100% silk shell. 100% rayon lining
Known for her lavishly romantic goddess gowns, Alberta Ferretti is a master in the art of feminine draping. The daughter of a dressmaker, Ferretti began her career working for the Jean-Paul Gaultier and Moschino fashion houses. In 1981 she launched her eponymous collection as well as Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, a more youthful line. Her dresses' elegant flourishes and sumptuous fabrics have made the label a red-carpet favorite of fashion icons as Sarah Jessica Parker, Gwyneth Paltrow, Cate Blanchett, and Natalie Portman.