- Wool and silk woven high waist wide leg trouser
- Darts at back waist, two functional side slash pockets
- Hidden front zipper with clasp and interior button closure
- 36 inch inseam with 10 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 34½ inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 35 inches.
68% wool and 32% silk shell
Known for her lavishly romantic goddess gowns, Alberta Ferretti is a master in the art of feminine draping. The daughter of a dressmaker, Ferretti began her career working for the Jean-Paul Gaultier and Moschino fashion houses. In 1981 she launched her eponymous collection as well as Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, a more youthful line. Her dresses' elegant flourishes and sumptuous fabrics have made the label a red-carpet favorite of fashion icons as Sarah Jessica Parker, Gwyneth Paltrow, Cate Blanchett, and Natalie Portman.