- Sateen graphic print short sleeve sheath dress with round neckline
- Pleats at sleeve, darts at front, back and single vent at back hem
- Hidden side zipper closure, fully lined with a finished hemline
- 32 inches in circumference at bust and 28 inches in circumference at waist. 38 inches from shoulder to hemline. Measurements were taken from a size 38
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 34½ inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 35 inches.
100% rayon shell. 100% rayon lining
Known for her lavishly romantic goddess gowns, Alberta Ferretti is a master in the art of feminine draping. The daughter of a dressmaker, Ferretti began her career working for the Jean-Paul Gaultier and Moschino fashion houses. In 1981 she launched her eponymous collection as well as Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, a more youthful line. Her dresses' elegant flourishes and sumptuous fabrics have made the label a red-carpet favorite of fashion icons as Sarah Jessica Parker, Gwyneth Paltrow, Cate Blanchett, and Natalie Portman.