Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Cotton dress
- Wrap front, attached panel with gathers at sleeve, back, side slash pockets
- Asymmetrical hidden five snap front closure, unlined
- 32 inches in circumference at bust; 28 inches in circumference at waist
- 40 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 34 inches
98% cotton and 2% other fibers shell
Known for her lavishly romantic goddess gowns, Alberta Ferretti is a master in the art of feminine draping. The daughter of a dressmaker, Ferretti began her career working for the Jean-Paul Gaultier and Moschino fashion houses. In 1981 she launched her eponymous collection as well as Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, a more youthful line. Her dresses' elegant flourishes and sumptuous fabrics have made the label a red-carpet favorite of fashion icons as Sarah Jessica Parker, Gwyneth Paltrow, Cate Blanchett, and Natalie Portman.