- Silk dress
- Asymmetrical tiered panels, contrast crinkle silk chiffon panel inserts throughout
- Asymmetrical hidden side zipper with five snap closure, fully lined
- 40 inches in circumference at bust; 34 inches in circumference at waist; 40 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 46
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 34 inches
- Please note that this item is in Italian sizing
100% silk shell. 100% rayon lining
Known for her lavishly romantic goddess gowns, Alberta Ferretti is a master in the art of feminine draping. The daughter of a dressmaker, Ferretti began her career working for the Jean-Paul Gaultier and Moschino fashion houses. In 1981 she launched her eponymous collection as well as Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, a more youthful line. Her dresses' elegant flourishes and sumptuous fabrics have made the label a red-carpet favorite of fashion icons as Sarah Jessica Parker, Gwyneth Paltrow, Cate Blanchett, and Natalie Portman.