Designer Andrea Lieberman launched A.L.C. in 2009 to provide her own unique perspective on what wardrobe “basics” can and should look like. A graduate of New York’s prestigious Parsons the New School of Design, Lieberman has built her reputation styling Drew Barrymore, Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz and other celebs for red carpet appearances. Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, and Vanity Fair are just a handful of the fashion bibles that have featured her styling work. Lucky for those of us who aren’t A-listers, Lieberman is just as fearless in her designing as she is in her styling: Her ready-to-wear label boasts adventurous silhouettes, timeless separates, and versatile essentials.
New A.L.C. Sales
Past Sales Featuring A.L.C.
Fashion Math: Blazer + Skinny JeansInstantly dress up your denim with the sharply tailored staple.
As Seen On The View: Spring SkirtsFlowing ombre maxis, full floral midis, and more outfit-making pieces spotted on the show.
Make a Statement: Bold TopsStand out from the crowd with attention-getting colors, textures, and prints.
Blouses & BlazersPair up these go-to staples for split-second polish.
More Styles by A.L.C.
- Women's boyfriend, flare & low-rise jeans
- Women's casual & dress pants
- Women's cocktail & party dresses
- Women's evening & bridal dresses
- Women's knits, camisoles & tanks
- Women's light jackets & blazers
- Women's parkas, ski jackets & winter coats
- Women's sheath, A-line & other dresses
- Women's shift & day dresses
- Women's vests & other tops