Designer Andrea Lieberman launched A.L.C. in 2009 to provide her own unique perspective on what wardrobe “basics” can and should look like. A graduate of New York’s prestigious Parsons the New School of Design, Lieberman has built her reputation styling Drew Barrymore, Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz and other celebs for red carpet appearances. Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, and Vanity Fair are just a handful of the fashion bibles that have featured her styling work. Lucky for those of us who aren’t A-listers, Lieberman is just as fearless in her designing as she is in her styling: Her ready-to-wear label boasts adventurous silhouettes, timeless separates, and versatile essentials.
New A.L.C. Sales
Past Sales Featuring A.L.C.
Must-Have Spring LeatherThe luxe material is ready for warmer weather with cool cut-outs and fresh silhouettes.
Perfect Silk BlousesThe polished staple pieces to anchor your spring wardrobe.
Neutral Knits to Wear Now & LaterLayer-ready cashmere, jersey, and linen pieces, perfect for the seasonal shift.
Apparel: Up to 80% OffChic wardrobe steals you won't want to miss.
Last Chance: Dresses & MoreChic wardrobe steals you won't want to miss.
More Styles by A.L.C.
- Women's boyfriend, flare & low-rise jeans
- Women's casual & dress pants
- Women's cocktail & party dresses
- Women's evening & bridal dresses
- Women's knits, camisoles & tanks
- Women's light jackets & blazers
- Women's parkas, ski jackets & winter coats
- Women's sheath, A-line & other dresses
- Women's shift & day dresses
- Women's vests & other tops