- Mid-rise cotton woven pant
- Front slash pockets, back slit pockets, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with hook and bar and interior button closure
- 29 inch inseam; 9½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
100% cotton shell
Designer Andrea Lieberman launched A.L.C. in 2009 to provide her own unique perspective on what wardrobe “basics” can and should look like. A graduate of New York’s prestigious Parsons the New School of Design, Lieberman has built her reputation styling Drew Barrymore, Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz and other celebs for red carpet appearances. Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, and Vanity Fair are just a handful of the fashion bibles that have featured her styling work. Lucky for those of us who aren’t A-listers, Lieberman is just as fearless in her designing as she is in her styling: Her ready-to-wear label boasts adventurous silhouettes, timeless separates, and versatile essentials.