Designer Andrea Lieberman launched A.L.C. in 2009 to provide her own unique perspective on what wardrobe “basics” can and should look like. A graduate of New York’s prestigious Parsons the New School of Design, Lieberman has built her reputation styling Drew Barrymore, Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz and other celebs for red carpet appearances. Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, and Vanity Fair are just a handful of the fashion bibles that have featured her styling work. Lucky for those of us who aren’t A-listers, Lieberman is just as fearless in her designing as she is in her styling: Her ready-to-wear label boasts adventurous silhouettes, timeless separates, and versatile essentials.
New A.L.C. Sales
Past Sales Featuring A.L.C.
Second City Spring StyleLook stylish all spring with these must-haves curated for Chicago's chicest residents: Bold takes on the classic trench (think hot orange and leopard print), breezy striped sweaters, white skinny jeans, and plenty of bright accessories, from neon totes to stackable enamel bangles. And you’ll find a few our favorite city spots for toning up, eating out, and pampering yourself in style.
More Styles by A.L.C.
- Women's boyfriend, flare & low-rise jeans
- Women's cardigan, crew neck, turtleneck & V-neck sweaters
- Women's casual & dress pants
- Women's cocktail & party dresses
- Women's evening & bridal dresses
- Women's knits, camisoles & tanks
- Women's light jackets & blazers
- Women's parkas, ski jackets & winter coats
- Women's sheath, A-line & other dresses
- Women's shift & day dresses
- Women's skirts
- Women's vests & other tops