- Cashmere long sleeve v-neck cardigan
- Ribbed trim at pockets, sleeve cuff and hem
- Four patch pockets with button closure at front. Button-down front
- 29 inches from shoulder to hem. Measurements were taken from a size Small
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
100% cashmere shell
You might recognize Alisha Levine's bright and flirty clothing from the racks at Free People or the pages of your favorite celebrity gossip magazine (Sophia Bush and Cameron Diaz are fans). Raised on Long Island by a fashion-model mother and a father who worked in the garment business, Levine was destined to enter the clothing industry — first working as a fashion editor and stylist, and eventually launching her own line. Levine's tops and dresses flaunt women's figures with fluttering, ruffled backs and sexy, skin-baring cuts; silk blouses come in zebra print, emerald green, and other eye-catching colors and patterns. Who Cares, Levine's line of luxury leggings, are simple and casual essentials with zipper accents or mock pockets. Despite her East Coast roots, Levine designs clothes that are right in step with carefree Cali.