Five pocket straight leg cotton colt lynvall jeans.
- Button fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Coin and waist pockets, back pockets and a leather logo tag at waist.
- Slight whiskering and fading throughout.
- Please note, any whiskering or fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 12", leg opening: 18", inseam: 32½". Measurements were taken from a size 34. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Though it only recently made the leap across the pond, the London-based label All Saints has been making directional, fashion-forward clothing since 1994. Founded by Stuart Trevor, All Saints got its start selling menswear to other stores — Harrods and Barneys among them — and launched its first standalone store in 1997; a year later, it debuted its women’s collection. Since the late 1990s All Saints has grown into a fashion powerhouse, with footwear and accessories lines and more 70 stores in the UK and abroad. Credit All Saints' success to its ability to blend dark, moody aesthetics (think highly distressed leather jackets) with wearable, everyday staples infused with just the right amount of edge.