Nylon double breasted trench coat
- Pointed collar, button epaulet at shoulders, button tabs at sleeve cuffs, storm flap at back with two button closure, optional buckle belt at waist, side slash pockets
- Front five button and two interior button closures, partially lined
- 36 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 38
- Model's height is 5 feet 8½ inches; bust 32½ inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Please note, scarf is used for styling only
100% cotton shell. 100% nylon lining
Florence-based and family-owned, the Italian clothing company Allegri has been using waterproof fabrics to create elegant men's outerwear since the 1960s. In recent years Allegri’s stylish combination of form and function has enjoyed a new-found notoriety thanks to the label's renewed focus on high fashion and its partnerships with designers such as Giorgio Armani, Martin Margiela, and Viktor & Rolf. From parkas and blazers to classic raincoats and trench coats, Allegri’s winning formula is a simple one: Craft timeless designs that fit squarely in the modern age.