Long sleeve wool double breasted button front coat.
- Notch lapel with button hole and a hook-and-bar collar closure.
- Button front, front hidden zip pockets and a front ticket pocket.
- Button tab cuffs, back metal logo, back waist panel and a back center vent.
- Fully lined with one pocket.
- Approximate length: 31". Measurements were taken from a size 48. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1½", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15, Suit: 40.
Exterior: 100% Wool, Interior: 100% Polyester
Florence-based and family-owned, the Italian clothing company Allegri has been using waterproof fabrics to create elegant men's outerwear since the 1960s. In recent years Allegri’s stylish combination of form and function has enjoyed a new-found notoriety thanks to the label's renewed focus on high fashion and its partnerships with designers such as Giorgio Armani, Martin Margiela, and Viktor & Rolf. From parkas and blazers to classic raincoats and trench coats, Allegri’s winning formula is a simple one: Craft timeless designs that fit squarely in the modern age.