- Woven double breasted trench coat
- Spread collar, button epaulette at shoulders, optional belt at waist, front slash flap pockets, button tab sleeve cuff, storm flap with double button closure at back yoke, tonal top stitching
- Front ten button closure, partially lined
- 34 inches in circumference at bust; 36 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 38
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 34½ inches
- Dry clean only
100% cotton shell. 60% acetate and 40% viscose lining
Florence-based and family-owned, the Italian clothing company Allegri has been using waterproof fabrics to create elegant men's outerwear since the 1960s. In recent years Allegri’s stylish combination of form and function has enjoyed a new-found notoriety thanks to the label's renewed focus on high fashion and its partnerships with designers such as Giorgio Armani, Martin Margiela, and Viktor & Rolf. From parkas and blazers to classic raincoats and trench coats, Allegri’s winning formula is a simple one: Craft timeless designs that fit squarely in the modern age.