Flat front washed cotton twill cargo seersucker shorts.
- Zippered fly with buttoned closure.
- Canvas twill belt loops and side waist pockets with canvas twill trim.
- Side leg cargo pockets with canvas twill trim.
- Right side cargo double button snap flap pocket with embroidered logo.
- Left side button snap flap double pockets.
- Back button snap flap pockets with canvas twill trim.
- Two back and two front waist metal buttons.
- Side cuff drawstring closures.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 11½", leg opening: 20", inseam: 14".
Millions of U.S. servicemen and women can vouch for the quality, comfort and durability of Alpha Industries' flight jackets. Launched in 1959 in Knoxville, Tennessee, Alpha Industries got its start making outerwear for the Department of Defense — eventually producing nearly all of the MA-1 flight jackets and M-65 field jackets worn by Army, Navy, and Air Force soldiers. Today the company designs crisp, military-inspired clothing for adults and kids who appreciate modern cuts and old-school functionality. Whether you're looking for a stylish parka, leather bomber jacket, or vintage field coat, shop Alpha Industries. Call it basic training for your wardrobe.