Flat front cotton twill DC cargo shorts.
- Zippered fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Canvas twill side adjustable waist closures.
- Ribbed cotton insert centered on back of waistband for added stretch and form fitting.
- Side waist pockets.
- Side leg double button flap cargo pockets with drawstring detailing.
- Back buttoned flap pockets, right pocket graphic print logo and embroidered signature logo detailing.
- Upper side seam metal grommets detailing.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 10.5, leg opening: 22, inseam: 12 (hemmed).
Millions of U.S. servicemen and women can vouch for the quality, comfort and durability of Alpha Industries' flight jackets. Launched in 1959 in Knoxville, Tennessee, Alpha Industries got its start making outerwear for the Department of Defense — eventually producing nearly all of the MA-1 flight jackets and M-65 field jackets worn by Army, Navy, and Air Force soldiers. Today the company designs crisp, military-inspired clothing for adults and kids who appreciate modern cuts and old-school functionality. Whether you're looking for a stylish parka, leather bomber jacket, or vintage field coat, shop Alpha Industries. Call it basic training for your wardrobe.