Flat front washed cotton twill plaid Jack cargo pants.
- Zippered fly with buttoned closure and belt loops.
- Interior drawstring waist closure. Worn detailing at waist, pocket trim and cuffs.
- Side waist pockets, right side metal logo detailing.
- Right front double button snap flap pocket with small exterior pocket detailing.
- Two side leg double button snap flap cargo pockets, right side small exterior pocket detailing.
- Back button snap flap pockets, right contrast logo stamp detailing.
- Back waist contrast logo tag detailing and metal logo plate detailing.
- Dart stitching on knee and stitch detailing at cuffs.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 11, leg opening: 17, inseam: 34 (hemmed).
- Please note the black version has a tonal checked print.
Millions of U.S. servicemen and women can vouch for the quality, comfort and durability of Alpha Industries' flight jackets. Launched in 1959 in Knoxville, Tennessee, Alpha Industries got its start making outerwear for the Department of Defense — eventually producing nearly all of the MA-1 flight jackets and M-65 field jackets worn by Army, Navy, and Air Force soldiers. Today the company designs crisp, military-inspired clothing for adults and kids who appreciate modern cuts and old-school functionality. Whether you're looking for a stylish parka, leather bomber jacket, or vintage field coat, shop Alpha Industries. Call it basic training for your wardrobe.