Short sleeve washed cotton poplin stretch button front military shirt.
- Buttoned shoulder epaulettes with contrast canvas twill trim detailing.
- Decorative stitching on collar, chest and back.
- Two chest button flap pockets.
- Front vertical canvas twill trim.
- Left sleeve canvas twill trim with metal grommet and panel.
- Left side seam logo tag.
- Back side pleats and straight hem.
- Please note that all distressing and wash effects are intentional and desirable aspects of the product.
97% Cotton 3% Elastic
Millions of U.S. servicemen and women can vouch for the quality, comfort and durability of Alpha Industries' flight jackets. Launched in 1959 in Knoxville, Tennessee, Alpha Industries got its start making outerwear for the Department of Defense — eventually producing nearly all of the MA-1 flight jackets and M-65 field jackets worn by Army, Navy, and Air Force soldiers. Today the company designs crisp, military-inspired clothing for adults and kids who appreciate modern cuts and old-school functionality. Whether you're looking for a stylish parka, leather bomber jacket, or vintage field coat, shop Alpha Industries. Call it basic training for your wardrobe.