- Loaded with 7 different patches, it gives your little one the look of a well-travelled aviator
- Faux fur collar is "plush like a puppy" soft, while the front storm flap keeps the elements at bay
- 100% nylon outer shell and polyester interlining
- Knit cuffs and waistband and two front outside and two 'secret' inside pockets
- Collar easily unbottons to reveal a more traditional looking collar
100% nylon outer shell and polyester interlining
Millions of U.S. servicemen and women can vouch for the quality, comfort and durability of Alpha Industries' flight jackets. Launched in 1959 in Knoxville, Tennessee, Alpha Industries got its start making outerwear for the Department of Defense — eventually producing nearly all of the MA-1 flight jackets and M-65 field jackets worn by Army, Navy, and Air Force soldiers. Today the company designs crisp, military-inspired clothing for adults and kids who appreciate modern cuts and old-school functionality. Whether you're looking for a stylish parka, leather bomber jacket, or vintage field coat, shop Alpha Industries. Call it basic training for your wardrobe.