Cotton camouflage plaid Cobra cargo pants.
- Zippered fly with buttoned closure and belt loops.
- Side waist pockets.
- Side leg double button snap flap cargo pockets, embroidered silver logo on left and logo tag on right.
- Dart stitching on knee.
- Interior lower leg drawstring hem.
- Back double snap flap pockets.
- Right waist logo tag.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 11, leg opening: 19, inseam: 33. Measurements were taken from a size 30. Model measurements: Height: 6'2, Waist: 32, Shirt: 16.5, Suit: 41.
Millions of U.S. servicemen and women can vouch for the quality, comfort and durability of Alpha Industries' flight jackets. Launched in 1959 in Knoxville, Tennessee, Alpha Industries got its start making outerwear for the Department of Defense — eventually producing nearly all of the MA-1 flight jackets and M-65 field jackets worn by Army, Navy, and Air Force soldiers. Today the company designs crisp, military-inspired clothing for adults and kids who appreciate modern cuts and old-school functionality. Whether you're looking for a stylish parka, leather bomber jacket, or vintage field coat, shop Alpha Industries. Call it basic training for your wardrobe.