Washed cotton poplin stretch Downforce military cargo pants.
- Zippered fly with buttoned closure and belt loops.
- Interior drawstring waist closure and side waist pockets.
- Left front flap pocket with canvas twill extended tab closure.
- Side leg double button snap flap cargo pockets with smaller exterior pocket.
- Dart stitching on knee.
- Back buttoned flap pockets with canvas twill trim, right pocket logo tag.
- Zippered cuffs allows modification from straight-leg cut to boot-leg cut.
- Please note that all distressing and wash effects are intentional and desirable aspects of the product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 11", leg opening: 18", inseam: 33". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Shirt: 16.5, Suit: 41.
97% Cotton, 3% Elastic
Millions of U.S. servicemen and women can vouch for the quality, comfort and durability of Alpha Industries' flight jackets. Launched in 1959 in Knoxville, Tennessee, Alpha Industries got its start making outerwear for the Department of Defense — eventually producing nearly all of the MA-1 flight jackets and M-65 field jackets worn by Army, Navy, and Air Force soldiers. Today the company designs crisp, military-inspired clothing for adults and kids who appreciate modern cuts and old-school functionality. Whether you're looking for a stylish parka, leather bomber jacket, or vintage field coat, shop Alpha Industries. Call it basic training for your wardrobe.