Long sleeved cotton button front striped shirt.
- Point collar and frayed seems throughout.
- Double button barrel cuffs with interior contrast panel.
- Two chest buttoned flap pockets and left chest embroidered patch.
- Left and right sleeves embroidered patches.
- Back embroidered winged skull and straight hem.
- Model is wearing a size M. Model measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Shirt: 16.5, Suit: 41. Please note that all distressing and wash effects are intentional and desirable aspects of the product.
Millions of U.S. servicemen and women can vouch for the quality, comfort and durability of Alpha Industries' flight jackets. Launched in 1959 in Knoxville, Tennessee, Alpha Industries got its start making outerwear for the Department of Defense — eventually producing nearly all of the MA-1 flight jackets and M-65 field jackets worn by Army, Navy, and Air Force soldiers. Today the company designs crisp, military-inspired clothing for adults and kids who appreciate modern cuts and old-school functionality. Whether you're looking for a stylish parka, leather bomber jacket, or vintage field coat, shop Alpha Industries. Call it basic training for your wardrobe.