Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
Long sleeve cotton hidden snap and zip front jacket.
- Button collar for removable hood.
- Button epaulettes and front button pockets with metal grommets.
- Elbow patches and button tab cuffs.
- Unlined with a drawstring waist.
- Approximate length: 25. Measurements were taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 30½", Shirt: 15, Suit: 40.
Millions of U.S. servicemen and women can vouch for the quality, comfort and durability of Alpha Industries' flight jackets. Launched in 1959 in Knoxville, Tennessee, Alpha Industries got its start making outerwear for the Department of Defense — eventually producing nearly all of the MA-1 flight jackets and M-65 field jackets worn by Army, Navy, and Air Force soldiers. Today the company designs crisp, military-inspired clothing for adults and kids who appreciate modern cuts and old-school functionality. Whether you're looking for a stylish parka, leather bomber jacket, or vintage field coat, shop Alpha Industries. Call it basic training for your wardrobe.