Long sleeve padded Wooly McGyver hidden snap and zip front jacket.
- Removable hood lined in faux shearling with an extended tab button closure.
- Button epaulettes, front zip and button pockets with metal grommet openings.
- Front embroidered signature logo and single barrel button cuffs.
- Fully lined with an interior Velcro closure pocket and a drawstring waist.
- Approximate length: 30". Measurements were taken from a size L. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 30½", Shirt: 15, Suit: 40.
Shell: 100% Cotton, Lining: 100% Polyester, Sleeve: 100% Nylon, Quilting: 100% Polyester
Millions of U.S. servicemen and women can vouch for the quality, comfort and durability of Alpha Industries' flight jackets. Launched in 1959 in Knoxville, Tennessee, Alpha Industries got its start making outerwear for the Department of Defense — eventually producing nearly all of the MA-1 flight jackets and M-65 field jackets worn by Army, Navy, and Air Force soldiers. Today the company designs crisp, military-inspired clothing for adults and kids who appreciate modern cuts and old-school functionality. Whether you're looking for a stylish parka, leather bomber jacket, or vintage field coat, shop Alpha Industries. Call it basic training for your wardrobe.