Hover over image to zoom
Gingham pocket square
A credit card is required for the Gilt check out process. However, your card will not be charged for the free pocket square
OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE PROMOTION.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PER HOUSEHOLD.
1) Promotion Timing: The Alton Lane Pocket Square Giveaway (the “Promotion”) begins at 12:00 p.m. ET on January 22, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on January 23, 2013 (the “Promotion Period”).
2) Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the U.S., who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry and Gilt members. Employees of Gilt Global Trading & Procurement Company Limited (the “Sponsor”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3) How To Enter the Promotion and Winner Determination: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in the Promotion. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. During the Promotion Period, the first 500 Gilt members to visit the White Collar Collection sale page and add the free pocket square to their shopping cart will receive a Prize (defined below). If you are not a Gilt Groupe member, you may become a member by visiting www.gilt.com and following the on-screen directions. Odds of winning depend on the time of day a member enters and the total number of members who add the pocket square to their shopping cart. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter the Promotion is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. Sponsor's decisions are final and binding and cannot be appealed.
4) Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): There will be a total of 500 prizes (each a “Prize”) distributed during the Promotion Period. Each Prize will consist of one (1) Alton Lane pocket square. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Prize is $55.00. The ARV of all Prizes is $27,500. Sponsor will determine all details of Prizes in its sole discretion. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent permitted by winner. Prizes will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Sponsor’s decision cannot be appealed.
5) General Rules: By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Promotion or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Promotion. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the account used to register (or inputted on entry) will be deemed to be the entrant. Winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the account associated with the entry. Proof of entering information does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. Sponsor and/or its Administrator (as identified in these Official Rules) are not responsible for the failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor/Administrator on account of technical problems or congestion on the Internet or at any website. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, the entrant agrees that Sponsor, Administrator, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and Promotion agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, if applicable or participation in the Promotion or related activity. By entering the Promotion, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, YOU AGREE THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION, OR PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, (IF ANY), NOT TO EXCEED $100, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND PARTICIPANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED $100, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) PARTICIPANT’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND PARTICIPANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6) Winners List: The winners list may be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope marked "Alton Lane Pocket Square Giveaway Winners List" to Business Development & Partner Marketing, Gilt Groupe, Inc., 2 Park Avenue, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10016; RE: Request for Alton Lane Pocket Square Giveaway Winners’ List. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
7) Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Promotion is Gilt Global Trading & Procurement Company Limited, Hamilton House, 2nd Floor, National Technology Park, Plassey, Co., Limerick, Ireland. Universal Television Networks, NBCUniversal Media, LLC and Fox Television Studios are not sponsors of the Promotion and are not administering the Promotion in any way.
DISCLAIMER: Gilt is solely responsible for the conduct of the Promotion. “White Collar” is a trademark of NBCUniversal Media, LLC, © 2013 NBCUniversal Media, LLC, All rights reserved.
Material: 100% Cotton
Care: Dry Clean
Brand: Alton Lane
Origin: United States
Former financiers Colin Hunter and Peyton Jenkins founded Alton Lane in order to permanently change the ways men shop for clothing. An ambitious goal, you might say — but totally within reach for this dynamic designing duo. Raised in Virginia, Hunter and Jenkins hope to inspire a “tailored apparel revolution” by creating high-quality and high-tech men’s custom dress shirts, suits, silky ties, and other workwear essentials. Men who visit Alton Lane’s showrooms in NYC, Washington, D.C. or Boston can be measured by one of the company’s cutting-edge 3-D body scanners and order made-to-fit tuxedos, overcoats, blazers and pants. The brand also invites prospective customers to send their favorite garments to its NYC headquarters and have their new Alton Lane clothing altered to those measurements.