- Stretch denim skirt
- Belt loops, seaming at front, back and vent at back hem
- Side slash pockets and back patch pockets
- Zip fly with button closure
- 19 inches from waist to hem. Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model' s height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
98% cotton and 2% elastane shell
Known for its super-soft jersey cotton knitwear and boundary-pushing billboards, American Apparel reinterprets casual basics in more colors than Crayola’s got crayons. Founded in 1989 by Canadian entrepreneur Dov Charney, the company made its name by marketing its plain T-shirts and sweats in provocative ads shot by store employees, friends, and even Charney himself. Over the years the label’s product line has expanded to include hoodies, leggings, backpacks, headbands, leather goods, and kidswear. Comfy, classic and a little controversial, American Apparel clothing meets all your daily wardrobe needs.