- Nylon tricot bikini bottom
- High rise, tonal top stitching
- Fully lined
- Model is shown wearing a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Please note that bikini top is sold separately
80% nylon and 20% elastane shell. 100% polyester lining
Known for its super-soft jersey cotton knitwear and boundary-pushing billboards, American Apparel reinterprets casual basics in more colors than Crayola’s got crayons. Founded in 1989 by Canadian entrepreneur Dov Charney, the company made its name by marketing its plain T-shirts and sweats in provocative ads shot by store employees, friends, and even Charney himself. Over the years the label’s product line has expanded to include hoodies, leggings, backpacks, headbands, leather goods, and kidswear. Comfy, classic and a little controversial, American Apparel clothing meets all your daily wardrobe needs.