SALE ENDED ON: December 1, 2013
Known for its super-soft jersey cotton knitwear and boundary-pushing billboards, American Apparel reinterprets casual basics in more colors than Crayola’s got crayons. Founded in 1989 by Canadian entrepreneur Dov Charney, the company made its name by marketing its plain T-shirts and sweats in provocative ads shot by store employees, friends, and even Charney himself. Over the years the label’s product line has expanded to include hoodies, leggings, backpacks, headbands, leather goods, and kidswear. Comfy, classic and a little controversial, American Apparel clothing meets all your daily wardrobe needs.
Past Sales Featuring American Apparel
SALE ENDED ON: December 4, 2013
Dresses Under $80No need to break the bank to score a stylish piece you'll wear again and again. Case in point: This mix of perfectly flattering dresses. From peplum-trimmed sheaths to printed silk minis to sequin-covered shifts, we’ve got something for the workweek, dinner dates, and upcoming New Year’s fetes
SALE ENDED ON: November 5, 2013
Sunday Night Steals: Up to 70%Score some of the hottest styles of the season by a pack of your favorite labels — at prices you're sure to love.
SALE ENDED ON: November 4, 2013
Knits: $25 & UnderTees, polos, and henleys perfect for a range of occasions and appropriate for any budget.
SALE ENDED ON: November 2, 2013
Red Hot: Dresses, Shoes & MoreSeeing red has never looked so good. The über-sexy shade is designed to turn heads and you will too when you’re outfitted from head to toe. Create a standout look with beaded drop earrings, fit-and-flare dresses, and flirty suede booties saturated in the fiery hue, plus rich crimson lipsticks and nail polishes for the perfect pop.
SALE ENDED ON: October 25, 2013
Fall Deals Under $50Update your off-duty gear with this selection of tees, sweaters, sweatshirts, pants, and jackets from some of our favorite brands, all under $50. Highlights include rugby polos from Brooks Brothers, stripe cardigans from York St. by J. Press, and corduroy trousers from Original Penguin.
SALE ENDED ON: October 11, 2013
Polos $35 & UnderPolos can be worn under a suit, with denim, with a pair of chino shorts, or even on the tennis court. Which means, you can never have too many of them (and especially at this price). Choose from classics like Fred Perry or irreverent offerings from brands like Boast, then make the go-to piece a part of your regular uniform.
More Styles by American Apparel
- Baby & kids' onesies, rompers & one pieces
- Baby & kids' pants & shorts
- Baby & kids' swimwear
- Kids' jewelry, headbands & accessories
- Men's Henley shirts
- Men's T-shirts & crew neck shirts
- Men's V-neck shirts
- Men's bowties
- Men's chinos
- Men's cords
- Men's crew neck sweaters
- Men's hoodies
- Men's khaki, canvas & other casual pants
- Men's leather, suede & canvas belts
- Men's light jackets & other sportswear styles
- Men's polo shirts
- Men's sports pants, shorts & leggings
- Men's sweatshirts & other sweaters
- Men's swim trunks & board shorts
- Men's tanks
- Men's zip-up sweaters
- Women's casual & dress pants
- Women's casual & dress shorts
- Women's knits, camisoles & tanks
- Women's leggings
- Women's light jackets & blazers
- Women's light jackets & other sportswear
- Women's one-piece, monokini & maillot swimsuits
- Women's parkas, ski jackets & winter coats
- Women's sheath, A-line & other dresses
- Women's shift & day dresses