Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Oxidized silver, 14K yellow gold, and faceted ruby freeform drop earrings with pave champagne diamond and faceted brown sapphire teardrop details
- Total ruby and brown sapphire carat weight is 63.59
- Total champagne diamond carat weight is 1.84
- 2¾ inches long
- 1.2 inches at widest point
- Post back closure
- Please note: Each piece uses unique, naturally flawed stones. All inclusions or imperfections are intentional and are a desirable aspect of this product.
Material: Oxidized silver, 14K yellow gold, ruby, sapphire, and diamond
Amrapali’s opulent and exotic jewels help women “discover the princess” within. Since 1978, this Jaipur, India-based luxury jewelry label — named after a courtesan and contemporary of Lord Buddha — has designed cuff bracelets, golden bib necklaces, and ornate beaded earrings inspired by tribal cultures or traditional Indian art. Founders Rajesch Ajmera and Rajiv Arora launched their company in 1978 using only finest precious sapphires, diamonds, precious gemstones and metals — a tradition that continues today. More than 1,200 craftspeople work on Amrapali’s exquisite collections, guaranteeing that each piece is made with utmost care.