- Wool blend woven shift dress
- Pleated wrap panel at bodice, graphic jacquard detail at skirt, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden side zipper closure, fully lined
- 32 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
39% acetate, 37% wool and 24% polyester shell. 100% polyester lining
Since launching her line of contemporary women’s dresses from her NYC apartment in 2009, clothing designer Amy Matto has dressed Cindy Crawford, Halle Berry, and many other celebs in her ultra-feminine, understated frocks. What makes this particularly impressive is that Matto received no formal fashion training before creating her eponymous label. Made entirely in New York, the Amy Matto collection includes striking color-blocked dresses in three-tone stretch wool, elegant sleeveless front-twist dresses, and styles perfect for work, cocktail parties, or the beach. Or all three!