- Cotton and silk blend dress
- Tiered sleeves, banded seams throughout, pleating at front waist
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 33½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24½ inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
62% cotton and 38% silk shell. 100% polyester lining
When Andrew Marc introduced his now iconic fur-lined, lambskin bomber in 1981, New York’s fashion-forward set immediately praised the jacket for its luxurious feel and innovative, heat-sealing warmth. The following year, Marc and his wife Suzanne Schwartz officially launched the Andrew Marc brand in Midtown Manhattan — focusing on luxurious leather outerwear treated through a variety of experimental processes. In 1984, Marc introduced Marc by Andrew Marc — expanding his outerwear line to include accessories, women’s dresses, and more. Marc Moto, launched in 2012, includes soft leather goods, premium denim, bags, belts, and — of course — jackets, all inspired by music or motorsports.