Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Round stainless steel case with patterned blue dial and black tone stainless steel bezel
- Black rubber strap with buckle closure
- Automatic movement
- Water resistance tested at 500M
- Case measures 50mm (1.96 inches) wide
- Strap measures 24mm (0.94 inches) wide
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
Material: Black tone stainless steel, stainless steel, and rubber
Android founder Wing Liang derives inspiration for his watch designs from the world at large: “from a sci-fi movie to music, from a car to a toaster,” he elaborates. Since establishing his company in 1991, Liang has created high-quality timepieces that combine traditional craftsmanship with forward-thinking designs rendered in bright colors and futuristic, space-age motifs (consider the “Alien” watch, whose two side-by-side faces eerily resemble a pair of Martian eyes). Android’s extensive line of skeleton watches — the Ninja, the Radius, the Impetus automatic — features durable, hardened mineral crystals and either ceramic or stainless steel cases. Android's high-end, limited edition watches include the sleek Tourbillon and the Divemaster — a stainless steel chronograph that’s water-resistant to 660 feet.