As part of the Antwerp Six — a network of young Belgian designers that includes Martin Margiela and Dries Van Noten — Ann Demeulemeester stormed London in 1987 and helped create the minimalist runway look that defined the next decade. Her dark, cosmopolitan aesthetic translates just as well now as it did in the 1980s, and her diehard devotees are as loyal as ever. Boots, shoes, menswear, and womenswear go heavy on basic black and dark color palettes, creating a look of intense drama and austere glamour. And — just so you know — it's Duh-MULE-eh-mees-ter.
Past Sales Featuring Ann Demeulemeester
Almost Gone: One-of-a-Kind Women's PicksSpot a unique shift, sweater dress, tunic, vest, jacket, or skirt that has your name on it? Snag it before it's too late: each item in this fabulous assortment is the only one of its kind. Find some of our favorite picks, from top designers including L’Wren Scott, Dolce & Gabbana, Marni, Carolina Herrera, and other labels we love.
The BlouseMeet the components of classic, versatile style: the silk dress, the blouse, the cropped pant, the wedge, the transitional scarf, the stackable bracelet, the colorful jewel.
Sizes 10 - 12Want to score of-the-moment summer styles by some of your favorite designer names? This inspired mix of essential accessories, dresses, tops, skirts, lightweight cardigans, and more — broken down by size — makes dressing for the warm weather a total breeze. Happy Sunday!
Sunday Night Steals: Apparel & AccessoriesWant to score of-the-moment wintertime styles by some of your favorite designer names for less? This mix of essentials makes dressing for the cold weather simple. Keep your eye out for cashmere sweaters, sleek denim, flirty frocks, sky-high booties and more — all handpicked with the holiday season in mind.
Fashion's Avant-Garde: Yohji Yamamoto, Rick Owens & MoreWhen it comes to mastering downtown-chic style, names like Yohji Yamamoto, and Hussein Chalayan immediately come to mind. You'll find them, and others, in this selection of fall separates and dresses. Architectural silhouettes, unexpected details, and flattering draping are just some of the edgy, stand-out details. Gilt staffers have already got their eyes on the cropped cutout leather jacket, the leather panel dress, the denim trench, and the satin lace-up dress—so be prepared to beat us to the punch!
Charlie's Angles: EveCharlie's Angels
More Styles by Ann Demeulemeester
- Men's blazers & sport coats
- Men's cardigan sweaters
- Men's classic straight leg & standard fit
- Men's dress pants
- Men's hats, caps & beanies
- Men's jackets, coats & parkas
- Men's knit, striped & cashmere scarves
- Men's polo shirts
- Men's raincoats, trench coats & rain jackets
- Men's saddle shoes & other footwear
- Men's sandals & flip flops
- Men's silk, cotton & twill ties
- Men's sneakers & running shoes
- Men's sports tops & T-shirts
- Men's sweatshirts & other sweaters
- Men's vests & waistcoats
- Men's wallets
- Men's work, chukka & lace-up boots
- Women's blouses & tops
- Women's casual & dress pants
- Women's dress, winter, rain & casual boots
- Women's hats, caps & beanies
- Women's jumpsuits & rompers
- Women's knits, camisoles & tanks
- Women's light jackets & blazers
- Women's parkas, ski jackets & winter coats
- Women's sandals, wedges & summer shoes
- Women's sheath, A-line & other dresses
- Women's shift & day dresses
- Women's skirts
- Women's wraps & scarves