- Cotton wool blend tweed woven skirt
- Textured throughout, metallic thread throughout, gathered at waist with front slash pockets, pleated at sides, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure
- 20½ inches from waist to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
39% acetate, 28% polyester, 19% cotton and 14% wool shell. 100% acetate lining
From exquisite perfume and cosmetics to silk dresses and embroidered lace capes, iconic fashion designer Anna Sui does it all. Born in Detroit, Sui knew by the time she was four years old that she wanted to become a designer when she grew up, and started making her own clothes while still a child. In 1991, she debuted a women’s clothing at her own show in NYC, paying her runway talent – supermodels Naomi Campbell and Linda Evangelista — in clothing for their strutting services. Many years — and a CFDA Lifetime Achievement Award — later, Sui remains one of the industry’s most surprising and innovative designers, creating luxurious skirts, kimono jackets, and other pieces distinguished by exotic color combinations and distinctive details. Lace skirts, dolman sleeve coats, sporty shift dresses embellished with Peter Pan collars or velvet necklines — you’ll find all these and more in Anna Sui’s collection. Try Sui’s floral-fruity Dolly Girl or vanilla-scented Sui Dreams fragrances for an extra dose of glamour.