Handmade burnished antique finish leather wingtip ankle boots.
- Five eyelets, two metal eyelets and a rounded toe.
- Suede plaid side panels, wingtip toe and perforated panels throughout.
- Lined in leather with a padded insole.
- Rubber sole and heel with traction.
- Please note the Marrone and Cuoio styles are made entirely of leather.
- Approximate heel: 1".
Italian designer Antonio Maurizi began his shoemaking career as an 11-year-old apprentice growing up amidst the economic devastation wrought by World War Two. Eventually he founded his own eponymous company and used the traditions he learned as a boy to create timeless, elegant men's footwear. Maurizi’s wingtip oxfords, thatched lace-ups, suede desert boots, and other shoes feature fine lasts, hand-stitching, padded soles, and leather linings to help the shoes withstand the passage of time and the elements. "Revolution, in the world of elegant men, is a long walk towards the future,” Maurizi once wrote. Luckily for you, Maurizi’s high-quality shoes will help you complete that journey in ultimate comfort and style.