Long sleeve wrinkled cotton check snap front shirt.
- Pearlized snaps and contrast stitching throughout.
- Velvet placket trim with contrast interior collar and front Western yoke panels.
- Point collar, front snap pockets, triple snap barrel cuffs, and an unfinished curved shirt tail.
- Please note that the wash effect and uneven finishes are an intentional and desirable aspect of the product.
- Model is wearing a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 31", Shirt: 16, Suit: 41.
93% Cotton, 7% Polyester
Comfort, quality, and contemporary style are the defining characteristics of California designer Arnold Zimberg’s woven men’s shirts. Before starting his own menswear company, Zimberg had collaborated with some of the most prestigious clothing labels in the world, including Givenchy, Valentino, and Geoffrey Beene. Now he’s known for creating comfy beach classics as well as boardroom staples marked by sharp detailing and soft, casual washes. Zimberg's plaid and dip-dye sport shirts, cotton corduroy button-downs, and other trendsetting designs have won him an A-list celebrity following and spots at Neiman Marcus, Kitson, and other prestigious retailers.