Please note that we cannot guarantee delivery of this item in time for Christmas
Pinocchio is on Fire, 2010:
- Limited edition vinyl LP by Mark Bradford
- Features a recording of the artist speaking in the guise of a quick-witted performer who is being interviewed for a fictional radio programme
- Interspersed with a funk/soul soundtrack, Bradford's entertainer is a combination of Pinocchio and Teddy Pendergrass, the legendary soul singer of the 1970s, whose stage persona was one of exaggerated heterosexuality
- Artist aims to capture "the moment of finding the Wizard of Oz behind the curtain"
- Signed by the artist and numbered
- Measures 12 inches square
- Created in 2010
Art & Advisory
Michelle Elzay's thoughtful photographs employ many of the formal conventions of still life, but the results have both a forensic feel and an intimate appeal. Here, she shoots her grandmother's minks, a china set, and her childhood stuffed animals. Hoot is a take from another series, in which she photographed a group of birds one after another, as to let each's individual personality shine. All of Elzay's photographs are printed on archival Ilford silk paper; each arrives signed, numbered, and with a certificate of authenticity.