Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Cy Twombly: Fifty Years of Works on Paper:
- Rare book on the work of artist Cy Twombly
- Published as the catalogue for an exhibition of Twombly's work at the Whitney Museum in New York
- 84 color plates
- Cloth cover
- 160 pages
- Measures 11 inches by 8 inches
- Edited by Julie Sylvester
- Published by Schrimer Mosel, Munich and D.A.P., New York in 2005
Brand: Art & Advisory
Origin: United States
Art & Advisory
Michelle Elzay's thoughtful photographs employ many of the formal conventions of still life, but the results have both a forensic feel and an intimate appeal. Here, she shoots her grandmother's minks, a china set, and her childhood stuffed animals. Hoot is a take from another series, in which she photographed a group of birds one after another, as to let each's individual personality shine. All of Elzay's photographs are printed on archival Ilford silk paper; each arrives signed, numbered, and with a certificate of authenticity.