Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Grande Holiday Gift Collection:
- 1, 8 ounce wedge of Catskill goat cheese
- 1, 8 ounce wedge of Pecorino delle Balze Volteranne cheese
- 1, 8 ounce wedge of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 1, 8 ounce wedge of aged Gouda cheese
- 1 package of Artisanal CrackerThins
- 1, 10 1/5 ounce jar of Harvest Song Preserves
- Selection of four exquisite cheeses packaged in a French hatbox
- Artisanal cheeses are hand-selected and aged to perfection by Affineurs
- Catskill is a beautiful goat cheese from Stissing Mountain in upstate New York with a refreshing and mild taste
- Pecorino delle Balze Volteranne is a raw organic pecorino from Tuscany with a firm, toothsome and nutty texture. Cheese is aged in oak barrels for 60 days, covered in oak and olive wood ash which imparts a unique green olive flavor and long finish.
- Parmigiano Reggiano has a perfect crystalline texture, a piquant, salty flavor, and a great aroma
- Gouda is aged for 4 years and has a perfect balance of salty and sweet. The cheese is deep caramel in color and is crunchy, flaky, and meltingly smooth on the tongue.
- Each cheese comes with a description as well as Artisanal's Fromager's recommended wine and beer pairings
- Keep cheese and preserves refrigerated
- Cheeses have 2 week shelf life
Items in collection may be substituted at any time to ensure that the best product is being sent out.
All Artisanal product will be shipped via FedEx overnight. Cheeses are packaged in insulated cartons, fitted with gel ice packs and cushioned with packing peanuts to ensure quality standards for up to 48 hours.
Brand: Artisanal Cheese
Origin: United States
When chef Terrance Brennan introduced a game-changing cheese plate at Picholine, one of his New York eateries, little did he realize it would eventually give birth to the Artisanal Premium Cheese Center. The 10,000-square-foot space, located on the west side of Manhattan, is a temple to fromage, featuring a full retail operation where those trained in the ancient art of affinage nurture and age over 200 types of cheese selected from around the world. The Center also features the restaurant Artisanal Fromagerie, Bistro and Wine Bar, classes in mozzarella making and other cheesy subjects, and cheese-and-wine pairings.