Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
The BABYBJORN Plate and Spoon make it easy for children to eat by themselves. The three-leaf clover shape of the plate helps the child scoop up food onto the spoon. The spoon is compatible with the plate shape and works using either the right or left hand. The BABYBJORN Plate has a smart rubber base that keeps it from sliding on the table. The outer rim is shaped to make it harder for small hands to grab the plate and throw it away.
The BABYBJORN Spoon has a short handle that is easy for small hands to grip. It is designed to make scooping up food onto the spoon easy for your child. The spoon is sold separately.
- The plate's three-leaf clover shape helps the child scoop up food onto the spoon
- The plate's rubber base keeps it from sliding
- Both the plate and spoon are dishwasher-safe
- Made of polypropylene (PP) and thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
- The inner plate is made of acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- The plastic is certified safe for foods and complies with the safety standards for plastics both in Europe (EEC) and the USA (FDA)
- This product is PVC-free and contains no bisphenol A (BPA), phthalates, cadmium, lead, bromine or chlorine
- Recommend only warming the food in the microwave, not preparing or cooking it there
- Measures: 8" x 1½" x 8"
- Weight: 7 oz/190 g
Material: Materials classified as food-safe; dishwasher and microwave safe; non-toxic plastic
BabyBjörn has been the go-to brand for baby carriers, potty chairs, and other munchkin must-haves since the 1960s. Designed to promote bonding, BabyBjörn carriers snugly strap babies and little children onto their parents’ fronts while preserving flexibility of movement; newer designs such as the Synergy, the Miracle, and the Baby Carrier Active offer extra back support for weary moms and dads. BabyBjörn has sought design and development input from pediatricians and experts since Swedish innovator Björn Jakobson and his sister-in-law Elsa launched their company in 1961; today, doctors around the world recommend the company’s ergonomic products, which also include bibs, Babysitters (bouncers), and toys.