Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
An innovative and unique angle on changing tables! The Diaper Corner allows you to change your infant with feet pointing towards you. Also features abundant storage space on either side of the changing area and below! You won't believe it takes up such a small area in the corner.
- Measures about 36" high to the top of the upgraded, contoured, 16" L x 31" W x 3" H changing pad
- Measures 31½" from the back corner to the front edge
- 40½" across the widest measurement from corner to corner
- Also includes a safety strap and one white, terry cloth changing pad cover
- Includes a hamper and storage basket/drawer. Use as a storage/book shelf or TV/Media center when your child outgrows the changing table
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soap
Brand: Badger Basket
Material: Wood, Wood Composites, Veneer
Don't let the name fool you: Badger Basket makes more than just baskets (though they have those, too). Founded in 1911 as a manufacturer of cheese boxes, this Edgar, Wisconsin-based company has come a long, long way from its humble beginnings — becoming a top manufacturer of bassinets, bedding, furniture, and other necessities for infants, babies, and children. The company’s range of diaper tables includes traditional sleigh-style models as well as angular “corner” designs that maximize available nursery-room space. Badger Basket also makes a full line of premium toy furniture for fake children — i.e., dolls — including cribs, beds, and pink polka-dotted strollers. Styles range from antique to modern, and materials from wicker to wood.