- Silk organza strapless gown
- Sweetheart neckline, sequined bodice, tiers at skirt
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 32 inches in circumference at bust; 28 inches in circumference at waist; 57 inches from bust to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35½ inches
100% silk shell. 100% acetate lining
Badgley Mischka Collection
In 1988, Mark Badgley and James Mischka captivated the fashion press with Badgley Mischka, their refreshing line of high-glamour gowns. The designing duo — partners in life as well as in business — continue to enthrall reporters, bloggers, and runway audiences with their peerless, distinctive eveningwear, everyday separates, bridal dresses, outerwear, handbags and accessories, eyewear, and shoes. The Badgley Mischka Collection offers a range of dresses for every occasion — from office-appropriate printed silk wrap dresses, to woven chiffon and portrait-collar peplum dresses perfect for elegant cocktail parties, to beaded cap-sleeve and ruffled flower-print gowns made for celebrity-studded galas. Stunning prints, ruched lace, and delicate silhouettes give Badgley Mischka Collection pieces a red-carpet elegance that channels the traditions of Old Hollywood without sacrificing youthful exuberance and modernity.