Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Felted wool woven coat
- Contrast metallic thread and textured at top, standing collar, built-in shoulder pads, flared waist, front slash pockets, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Front button and snap closure, fully lined
- 34½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Badgley Mischka Outerwear
Material: 100% wool shell. 77% acrylic, 16% polyester, and 7% wool combo. 100% polyester lining
Badgley Mischka Outerwear
In 1988, Mark Badgley and James Mischka captivated the fashion press with Badgley Mischka, their refreshing line of high-glamour gowns. The designing duo — partners in life as well as in business — continues to enthrall reporters, bloggers, and runway audiences with peerless, distinctive eveningwear, everyday separates, bridal dresses, outerwear, handbags and accessories, eyewear, and shoes. Badgley Mischka's women’s outerwear collection includes classic beige trench coats reinterpreted with leather trim accents and tortoiseshell buttons, warm wool mid-lengths livened up with asymmetrical front ruffles or lace accents, shimmering quilted sateen jackets, and topcoats made of eclectic, luxurious materials (the metallic Ingrid brocade coat, for example). With roomy pockets, top stitching, lamb-fur linings, and other details, Badgley Mischka coats are as practical as they are stylish.