Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Woven puffer coat
- Quilted throughout, gathered at spread collar with attached drawstring ties, jeweled metal applique at sleeve, front zipper welt pockets at waist, optional ruched buckle belt at waist, blouson hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Front zipper closure, fully lined
- 33½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
Brand: Badgley Mischka Outerwear
Material: 83% polyester and 17% nylon shell. 60% down and 40% waterfowl feather filling. 100% polyester lining
Badgley Mischka Outerwear
In 1988, Mark Badgley and James Mischka captivated the fashion press with Badgley Mischka, their refreshing line of high-glamour gowns. The designing duo — partners in life as well as in business — continues to enthrall reporters, bloggers, and runway audiences with peerless, distinctive eveningwear, everyday separates, bridal dresses, outerwear, handbags and accessories, eyewear, and shoes. Badgley Mischka's women’s outerwear collection includes classic beige trench coats reinterpreted with leather trim accents and tortoiseshell buttons, warm wool mid-lengths livened up with asymmetrical front ruffles or lace accents, shimmering quilted sateen jackets, and topcoats made of eclectic, luxurious materials (the metallic Ingrid brocade coat, for example). With roomy pockets, top stitching, lamb-fur linings, and other details, Badgley Mischka coats are as practical as they are stylish.