Twill cotton straigh leg jeans
- Flat front
- Coin and waist pockets
- Back pockets
- Belt loops
- Tonal top-stitching and panel seaming
- Button front closure with button fly
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- Garment measurements from a size 33: Rise: 10", Inseam: 34", Leg opening: 16"
- Model is wearing a size 33
- Model measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Chest: 40", Inseam: 32", Neck: 15½", Sleeve length: 33½"
Designer Matt Baldwin cut his fashion industry teeth by cofounding (along with wife Emily) Kansas City’s popular Standard Style Boutique. The store soon became one of the top sources for quality denim in the American Midwest, giving Baldwin the confidence to launch Baldwin Denim — his own luxury denim line for men and women — in fall 2009. Modern fits and matchless construction define Baldwin Denim's classic jeans styles, from the slim Henley (made from Kaihara Selvage Denim) and Henley in California (a washed-out take on the former style) to the Reed (a classic straight-legged cut). Baldwin Denim's collection also includes camouflage pants, plaid twill button-down shirts, 100% cotton tees, and accessories crafted in the USA from the finest sourced materials.