The name Bally has been synonymous with venerable Swiss shoemaking since brothers Carl Franz and Fritz Bally established their iconic company in 1851. Exceptional quality is one of Bally’s key principles, as exemplified by its iconic Scribe shoe: a handcrafted men’s oxford with a 200-step production process. Footwear isn’t Bally’s only bag: Its collections of refined ready-to-wear clothing and luxurious accessories have helped put it on the apparel map as well. Since taking over Bally's menswear and womenswear lines in 2010, creative directors Graeme Fidler and Michael Herz have imbued the apparel brand with what Herz calls "a contemporary heritage" — a blend of modernism and classic design. Bally's chic, vintage-inspired belts, gloves, hats and travel bags — not to mention those delicious shoes and boots — top off your outfits with timeless glamour.
New Bally Sales
Past Sales Featuring Bally
Mobile Exclusive: Last Chance Designer OuterwearDon't see the cold as an annoying challenge to be surmounted, see it as an opportunity to show off with this incredible selection of designer jackets and coats. You'll be prepared for any weather and any occasion with these selections from Belstaff, Rick Owens, John Varvatos, and more.
One-of-a-Kind AccessoriesFrom vibrant shades to bold tech cases, score must-have accents before they're gone.
As Seen On The View: Spring SkirtsFlowing ombre maxis, full floral midis, and more outfit-making pieces spotted on the show.
More Styles by Bally
- Men's briefcases & portfolios
- Men's credit card cases & holders
- Men's dress, casual & print socks
- Men's hats, caps & beanies
- Men's jackets, coats & parkas
- Men's leather, suede & canvas belts
- Men's luggage tags, duffle bags, eye masks & more
- Men's monkstrap shoes
- Men's phone cases, iPad cases & laptop bags
- Men's sneakers & running shoes
- Men's sweatshirts & other sweaters
- Men's totes, messenger bags & flight bags
- Men's wallets
- Men's work, chukka & lace-up boots
- Robes & slippers
- Women's jumpsuits & rompers