Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Woven blazer
- Graphic print throughout, notch lapel, built-in shoulder pads, kimono sleeves, patch pockets at front, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Double breasted front button closure
- 34 inches in circumference at bust; 32 inches from shoulder to hemline
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
Dry clean only
70% of the purchase price will go to Fashion for Sandy Relief
Please note that this is a vendor sample; the usual sewn-in vendor size tags will not be included or may be altered. Please refer to the garment measurements for sizing
- Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described
Long a favorite among Paris' most stylish set for its collections of rough-hewn, deconstructed-yet-detailed couture, Balmain originally became popular for a very different aesthetic: uncompromising elegance. Pierre Balmain, the label's ingenious founder, had been one of the European fashion designers responsible for resurrecting luxurious dressing in the aftermath of World War II — setting up shop in 1945 and crafting sumptuous eveningwear for Hollywood royalty and actual royalty alike. Today Balmain is equally recognized for its exquisite silk and satin gowns and women’s fragrances as well for its edgy men’s collections — think distressed jeans and t-shirts, weathered leather jackets and accessories, and sporty sneakers. In 2011 the label launched the diffusion line Pierre Balmain to offer its expertly crafted shirts, one-button wool suits, and other wardrobe essentials to a broader audience.