Long sleeve wool single breasted two button blazer.
- Notch lapel with button hole and shoulder pads.
- Front pockets and metal engraved academic crest buttons.
- Back side vents and functional button cuffs.
- Fully lined in stripe print with three interior pockets.
- Model is wearing a size 3. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Exterior: 100% Tropical Wool, Lining: 100% Cupro
Band of Outsiders
Hollywood stars and uber-stylish gentlemen have praised Band of Outsiders’ retro-vintage, all-American collections since designer Scott Sternberg founded the company in 2004. From crisp oxford shirts and suits to skinny ties, sporty knits and accessories, Sternberg’s award-winning menswear features expert construction, hand seams, and slim fits. In 2007 Sternberg expanded Band of Outsiders with Boy by Band of Outsiders — a ready-to-wear womenswear line whose fans include Miranda Kerr and First Lady Michelle Obama (whose perfectly fitting toile de jouy dress seems made exclusively for her); in 2011 he added Girl by Band of Outsiders, another line for women that features flouncy dresses, crocheted tops, and other ultra-feminine styles. Band of Outsiders’ collaborations with footwear makers Sperry Top-Sider and Manolo Blahnik have brought the label additional fans and prestige.