- Rust - resistant 1.4 gauge galvanized steel frame built for safety and durability
- 4 W shaped leg for added stability while jumping
- Patented T-connector design to enhance trampoline frame structure while jumping
- TECLON safety pad with added UV treatment covering the trampoline frame and springs
- Jumping surface sports added UV protection for extra durability
- 72 pieces of 7"" galvanized springs
- Patented G3 enclosure system for easy clip enclosure system
- Hassle free; easy set up enclosure netting system
- Enclosure sleeve covers for additional protection
- Meets or exceeds ASTM safety standard
- Weight capacity is 220 lbs.
- Orbounder Trampoline and Enclosure comes in two boxes
- Limited Warranty depending on parts up to one year
- Assembled product weight is 165 lbs.
- Dimensions: 168" W x 168" D
- For ages: 6 and up
Rust-resistant galvanized steel frame
It’s hard to imagine a child who would protest naptime if she had a Bazoongi bed tent to look forward to. These sturdy, collapsible structures, which fit over twin-size beds, are just one in the company’s collection of readymade kids’ forts. Texas-based Bazoongi also makes cheery fabric playhouses in the shapes of cottages, circus tents, igloos, and woodland huts with mesh and flap-front openings. Some are even large enough to fit over outdoor trampolines, which Bazoongi also offers.